11-41 Buckhurst Street, South Melbourne
- Project value of A$29 million (as-is) and A$138 million (as a completed 15 level mix use building)
- Sites acquired in 2015, 2016 & 2019
- Site is a 2,387m2 property with views to Melbourne city and Port Phillip Bay
- Property is located in the Fishermans Bend Urban Renewal Area
- The size and location of site can facilitate multiple development options. Permits are being sought for a 15-level building of accommodation, office, retail and/or supermarket.
AUS FINANCE GROUP’S ROLE
- A$12.8 million site acquisition finance from private lender
- Second mortgage sourced by AUS Finance Group
- Preferred equity provided by AUS Finance Group
Buckhurst Street is approximately 3km from Melbourne CBD. South Melbourne is located between Melbourne’s city centre and Port Phillip Bay. Accessibility is mainly via several tramlines and the St Kilda light rail line, as well as Kings Way, Albert Road and the West Gate Freeway. The Clarendon and Coventry Street shopping strips, as well as the South Melbourne Market, are within five minutes’ walk from the site.
For further information, please or call AUS Finance Group on 1800 287 346.